CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Each day is a gift.

lately I haven been beside myself with the hours I have been working. Im like... ok this is supposed to be summer break.. resting etc etc. Nope not here...
However, when I came across this pic on someones blog, my trailing thoughts wound up to the fact every day is a gift.
No matter what the day holds.. whether its raining on a wedding day, grumpy ladies at work, or a bright sunny day with a cool summer breeze. Each one is a gift, and its totally my job to make it a good one.
Im not that excited to wake up and go to work tomorrow, BUT at least Im not sleeping the day away, right?
Ive come to realize that the days of "breaks" are over. I mean I will have breaks and I will def. rest. But life is way to valuable and short to waste all my time sitting around, thinking about how much I need a break. I want to start my career and have a family someday SOON! and I dont believe having a couple, few, alot, of children will include having many breaks.
SO, the moral of the story is: Keep it coming!!!! Ill take my breaks when the sun goes down!

Peace> LOVE> joy

0 comments: