CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Pineapple gummy bears

Hello blogging world,

So since working about 48 hours last week, 2o of those being friday and saturday, the beginning of this week I have been somewhat of a zombie... I worked this morning then came home at 3 and ate some lunch then headed out to the porch swing in the back yard to indulge in a good book.. About 15 min later I was out!!! Since then I have gone on walk with the fam and now havent left my bed and the bowl of gummy bears on the table.

I am not usually one who likes to sit around all the time. I like to stay busy and doing things. However I have just been to tired to stand on my feet since I am constantly on them and moving at work. BUT! Let me tell when I'm sitting around my mind is ALIVE!!! I have big plans for my day off on wednesday! I am going to make a coffee table book out of starbucks quotes, and go shopping at Hobby Lobby, and make some coffee on my espresso maker! Also, I am going to begin the preparations for the girls night I am planning at church! I cant wait!!

Isn't nice to know the Lord never gives us more then we can take? I mean I know I am going to be ok, when it comes to all this working and not as much resting as I was planning on it. But I am going to be ok... The Lord's got me



Ok! Just a side note! I just saw a "Cotton" commercial starring Colbie Caliajkdfsio (however you spell it) she is so great! I LOVE her music!

0 comments: