CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Me and Him

I dont feel as though I have anything exciting to share tonight.
I def. do not want to bore my very few readers with the events of my day. Instead I would love to bring you a word of encouragement or something of such.
tonight while i was delving into to Gods Word, I fell in love with Pauls writing style or perhaps the style of those who translated the Word into our language. I was reading 1 Corinthians 12.. Paul was speaking of the different spiritual gifts and how we ought to work together as a corporate body where everyone has his or her part and we all work as a machine, have you.
The last verse of the chapter reads, "But now let me show you a way of life that is best of all."

I thought 1 Corinthians 13 is next, the love chapter!!! Which is by far one of my favorites parts of scripture, it is simply beautiful. So anyhow, my point here is, I just love the cliff hanger Paul leaves us on! I could be totally off guard, I am no Bible scholar and I have not spent hours studying the meaning of this word or the origin of that word. But, is he not right in saying LOVE is the best way of life!! Yes! I decided not to read on... I am going to wait until tomorrow to read 1 Cor. 13 and let my excitement build throughout the next day!

I do believe the Lord is drawing me closer to Him in a personal way. I have not found myself being around people very much on this particular break. It mostly is because of my work schedule and what not. I believe is he drawing me back to Him. A place I have always been aware of but have not always felt the need to acknowledge. He is all I need, and He is reminding me of that, and I like it, wait, actually I LOVE it.

peace. LOVE. joy.

0 comments: