CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Alone

So Toledo has some pretty cool sunsets! I snagged this pic as I was leaving the mall with a friend tonight. Our mall has this new store called Teavanna. Im not sure if I spelled that correct. Its a store completely centered around tea. Its pretty legit! They had this type of tea that starts out as a bud. ITs about the size of a bouncy ball. When you place it in the hot water it BLOOMS! It was beautiful! Even better, it was peach flavored! Mmmm.. I am starting to become more and more of tea drinker. I went through a spirt where I drank sleepy time tea before bed every night, and I am not starting to life some others. Chai is always a good. Especially when it is a chai coconut latte! O my word of honor those are the best! Its kind of nice to try a different thing besides always being addicted to coffee since I was a sophomore in high school.
I had an interesting moment tonight. It was about 10 pm and my parents were both at church and I was completely alone in the house. I did have the company of Max and Lolo our 2 dogs. But I got like really scared for a few minutes. I didnt like it at all. I thought/prayed to the Lord, "Don't you ever make me live alone." Then after a few minutes of minor panick and turning on all the lights and making sure all the doors were locked, I had a sense of peace, and the Lord kinda patted me on the back and reassured me that I wasnt alone, and that I never will be. The Lord is just so wonderful like that. Acts 17:25, "He gives life and breath to everything, and satisfies every need." He knows my needs.

Today was also a big day for my working world. I had orientation at Chick fil A. Man o man they loaded me with a lot of information. I keep telling myself just to be extra friendly to people and that should basically cover the 8947597 things they told me. "My pleasure" "May I refresh your beverage" "How may I serve you"

That is all for tonight friends. I pray that you are blessed my reading my nonsense and that you will allow the Lord supply all of your needs. He will take care of you.

Peace. Love. Joy.

0 comments: