CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

TOday my photo is of my awesome garage sale find! My mom and I woke up today with the mission of hitting as many garage sales as we could. And my personal goal was to find an espresso maker, a camera (ya right) and stuff for my room next school year. AND I FOUND THE ESPRESSO MAKER!! I was so excited. After cleaning all the lime out of it it worked just fine. However, I think sometimes it forgets its an espresso maker and just stops but Im working with it. For a garage sale find it will do. My next step is to accomplish "Latte Art" this is hard.. for me at least. I made a few feeble attempts. They were highly unsuccessful. I will get there hopefully. I just love the idea of being able to make coffee for my friends and pour a little heart on top =)
Anyway, that is all for today. I am absolutely loving summer and its freedom, I'm not tied down to anything...yet, work starts on tuesday.

But make sure that you don't get so absorbed and exhausted in taking care of all your day-by-day obligations that you lose track of the time and doze off, oblivious to God. The night is about over, dawn is about to break. Be up and awake to what God is doing! Romans 13:11 The Message

This verse reminded me not to become to lazy this summer =)


0 comments: