CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nerves Nerves Nerves






Well today I had absolutely nothing on my schedule... neither job scheduled me and I had no other obligations besides church of course, so I headed to one of our local parks... which happens to be located a very large lake... I want to say its Lake Erie but I am not sure.
I plopped myself in a lawn chair and indulged in a book. It was wonderful just to sit and smell the fishy water (for some reason I like that smell) and wiggle my toes in the sand/dirt of the beach. Thank goodness I had my tunes with me because it was rather busy for a wednesday afternoon, and before putting in my headphones I heard the "f" word about 5 times from passersby. Ya I know sad huh?
I have found myself tonight being extremely nervous to start my job at Chick fil A tomorrow. I know its just the new job nerves learning new things and all that. However, to get my mind off of it I've been that the Holy Spirit will use this experience to teach me to be a wise steward of the money I am going to be making. Also, I am being given the opportunity to be a hostess and I'm praying and hoping that I will allow the Holy Spirit to help me to discern needs in the lives of those I will have contact with. And give me opportunities to speak into their lives. Thinking about this makes me so nervous! It is by the power of the Holy Spirit that I will accomplish any of this. Whew! I can do this.

Whelp, that is all for tonight!

Be blessed out there!

Sorry that the pictures are in weird order.

1 comments:

lauren.nicole

Rachie you will be a GREAT hostess! You are so sweet and so joyful! (your parents couldn't have picked a more perfect middle name for you). Love you and I'm praying that you have a great first day of work! Love you so much friendy!
lauren.