CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Seat Belt

Sorry that the photo is sideways. But, this my friends is the best tv show that has ever happened. No show makes me laugh more. Believe or not you can actually laugh at something that isnt crude or isnt cutting someone else down. These TV show accomplishes it true humor! I love it!
I making my post short. After a hard day at work, it wasnt long, I just worked really hard and I am sleepy today. TOmorrow I have orientation for my new job at Chick Fil A. So I need to put my seat belt and get ready for the ride. Its about to get busy.

I'm trusting the Lord that He is going to help me make it through these next couple weeks and overcome the tiny mountains in my life.

I encourage me 5 followers to have a sit down and watch some of the Cosby Show, it wont disappoint you.

0 comments: